A girls gotta dream ..

Posted by dani handrian




note: I think I would change the benchtop to white/stone





You know, as we move closer and closer to finishing this house - I realise that whilst I love aspects of it, it still remains an 80's home - and not a home of my dreams. I'm sure I've babbled on before about my love of 70's homes - the light, the large windows, the exposed beams etc etc - and as much as we are tired of fixing up houses, I also know deep down that this is not (what some refer to as) our 'forever house'.

I find this home by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop droolworthy- and it pretty much fits into my 'dream home category'. It has light (tick), lots of windows (tick), high angled ceilings (tick) and an outlook onto so much green that I doubt anyone could tire off (tick, tick, TICK).

One day (sometime soon) I'm sure we will sell this house and buy about 10-15 acres (needing a little more room that 4 acres). We will draw up our own house and then live in a shed while the Mr builds it. I get excited just thinking about it (although I also get tired just thinking about it too), so will keep the above home as a reference to what is possible to a couple of dreamers!!!

Found via here
 

Copyright © 2009 stylist garden | Design by [blogger merak dua]