A new year ..

Posted by dani handrian

Hi everyone. I'm back. I've been back at work since Monday and really, it isn't that bad. I get to sit in my little studio and design stuff all day AND I don't have to pick up endless Lego pieces the boys have dropped in their Lego-frenzy day.

I have heaps of images to show you from over the break of work that we have done around the house. We have paved down the side of the house, we have finally got some cabinets in the lounge for under the TV to hold/hide everything (eg: Lego) AND we have started the crazy paving out the back. I'm teasing you a bit I know - I should get off my butt and take some pics to show you - it's just that I can barely move my arms from carrying the large slabs of whatever-the-hell-it-is that makes our crazy paving .. so I am staying put today and will take pics when the muscles stop spasming.

For now, I just wanted to say HI and hope you all had a great festive season. I can't wait to see what the blogging world dishes up this year - and it's great to be back (-:

Oh, and this image is from an old Yellowtrace post - rather appropriate considering the doozy of a SP (can't say the word) I saw yesterday .. ahhhhh
 

Copyright © 2009 stylist garden | Design by [blogger merak dua]