Definately NOT plain Jane ..

Posted by dani handrian

THIS I LOVE

OH, THIS TOO ...

OH, OK .. I LIKE THE WHOLE DARN RANGE ...




I love white sheets. Always have. Always will. But now lucky ol' me (and lucky ol' you) can add some pizzazz to your linen with the new range by Jane Hall of Salvation Jane. I'm loving the white pillow slips with the red stitch detail - perfect for my room or the boys. If I used it in the boys rooms I could also get a charcoal cushion (or red .. or both really!!) and they could sit and read their books in style.

Now I have also found out that Jane has done a range of stickers with the Wall Sticker Company .. cool huh!! I might even put the little cross in our ensuite bathroom. Subtle but stylish.

I've never met Jane .. but I reckon she would be pretty cool. I also reckon her outdoor space will be pretty cool this summer as she has just bought one of my OEKE 'Linked' umbrellas. Woohooo!!
 

Copyright © 2009 stylist garden | Design by [blogger merak dua]