I love JAM ..

Posted by dani handrian



Well, let me clarify that. If I was talking toast for brekky, I actually prefer vegemite. Not everyone's cup of tea I know, but for me it is SOOOO tasty. But this post is not about what I eat for breakfast, it's about a Melbourne firm of creative architects & designers who have the most delightful homes on their site. JAM ARCHITECTS do both commercial and residential projects - and these pics here are a mix of some of their recent projects. I love the use of wood .. and white .. and light.

If you dig further into the commercial section you will see they are developing a mammoth apartment block in Smith Street Fitzroy. We had 1 house and 2 offices in the vicinity of Smith Street, and looking at these photos I wonder how it will change the feel of the street. The area that is being updated was pretty much a nothing area of the street (a video store where druggies tried to sell you stuff when all you wanted was a movie to watch, a doctors surgery & chemist, a $2 type shop) - but it WAS what Fitzroy was .. a mix of everything. I guess time moves on and things change. Oh well.



 

Copyright © 2009 stylist garden | Design by [blogger merak dua]