My OEKE inspiration(s) ..

Posted by dani handrian

I'm not sure if I've ever told you just how I came about the business name OEKE. Well, my 'inspiration' is these 2 .. my boys. They inspire me to 'be' alot of things .. and inspire me to 'do' alot of things too. I don't usually put family pics on this wee little blog - but if I am to tell you how the OEKE name was decided, I can't not post a pic.

Their names are Joe and Luke. And the name OEKE is the last 2 letters from their names .. (j)OE .. (lu)KE .. sounds pretty simple now I've shown you huh. This is one of my favourite pics of them - they are sitting on the front gates and look so happy, so grown up and so brotherly. Their smiles are super big and they are looking all summery (this was from last summer).

Oh, and if you wondering how to say it .. it is pronounced OH-KEY (like Ni-Ke .. or karoeke).

Having the Mr's birthday party here today so best get off the computer and get cooking. Have a great weekend everyone (at least it's stopped raining here for the moment).
 

Copyright © 2009 stylist garden | Design by [blogger merak dua]