simple is always best ..

Posted by dani handrian



I know there are a tonne of designs out there (both interiors & graphic) that work better busy, cluttered, full. But me, I'm a simple gal and I love clean and simple (not that you could tell by the state of my kitchen right this minute). I'm not one to have tonnes of things everywhere - although I do have 'corners' where I have (what my hubby calls dust collectors) vases and picture frames and knick-knacks.

This artwork suits me. It says everything with very little required. The colours are perfect. The car illustrations spot on. The overall design, with lots of space between title and car, well thought out. I know girls aren't meant to like cars - but this is more about the 'art' than the content. It would work with drawings of furniture, shoes or flowers.

Go visit Marcin's web, facebook or blog and check out the rest.

I do love the 'Font Weight Classification' art (but if I had posted that you might think me a nerd!!).

 

Copyright © 2009 stylist garden | Design by [blogger merak dua]